Japanese Rice Cookers are designed to simplify your life in the kitchen. We all know that these products are rather expensive, but they can also be a great investment.
Many of these cookers are multifunctional, meaning that you can cook any type of rice with ease and they tend to speed up the cooking process quite significantly.
We have decided to look at the best Japanese Rice Cookers 2017 and how they can potentially simplify your life. Choosing the right one might be a daunting task and with so many top brands, you might not know where to start.
Luckily, we have done all the legwork to ensure that you have the knowledge to make the right choice and get the best possible value for your money. We have also included a buyer’s guide to help you understand the features these cookers offer and which ones are the most important.
Best Japanese Rice Cookers 2017 reviewed
Before we dive a little deeper into these cookers, it is important for you to know which ones we have chosen. If you are still unsure about the right cooker, the buyer’s guide should help you make the best decision. That being said, here are the top rice cookers you will find on the market in 2017:
- Zojirushi NS-LAC05XT Micom 3-Cup Rice Cooker
- HITACHI 0.36 litter portable IH rice cooker
- Tiger Corporation JKT-S18U-K IH Rice Cooker
- TOSHIBA vacuum pressure IH rice cooker
- Tiger JNP-1800-FL 10-Cup (Uncooked) Rice Cooker
- Zojirushi Induction Heating Pressure Rice Cooker & Warmer
- Zojirushi NS-LGC05XB Micom Rice Cooker & Warmer
- Midea Mb-fs5017 10 Cup Smart Multi-cooker