Unlike the other normal standard faucets, the 3-hole faucets are designed to look better and give you more functionality.
Using three installation holes, these faucets have taps on either side that can be manipulated to get the desired water temperature and flow rate that you need.
They also look a little better and will be larger than your average faucet.
Finding the best 3-hole kitchen and bathroom faucets can be somewhat of a daunting prospect without the right guidance and many people will look for style over functionality. This I where we come in and we have selected the top 3-hole faucets that should make your life easier and also look a little better in your kitchen than the average faucet.
We have included a thoroughly researched buyer’s guide as well, helping you find the right faucet if these on the list do not match all of your needs. With the buyer’s guide, you should be able to find a different 3-hole faucet from a different brand that will make life easier for you and work to your specific needs.
Read on to find the best 3-hole kitchen and bathroom faucets on the market in 2018!
Best 3-Hole Kitchen and Bathroom Faucets 2018 Reviewed
To make life easier for you, we have done some of the legwork and this has allowed us to test out a couple of the top faucets on the market. We have tested multiple faucets and tried to choose the most effective and versatile ones.
Here is our selection of the top 7 3-hole kitchen faucets on the market today that should offer you the best value for your money:
- Moen 8798 Commercial M-Bition Kitchen Faucet
- Premier 126965 Waterfront Kitchen Faucet
- Peerless P299568LF Choice Two Handle Kitchen Faucet
- Ultra UF08042C Two-Handle Chrome Lavatory Faucet
- Kingston Brass KS1161BX Vintage Widespread Lavatory Faucet
- Builders Shoppe 3310CP Mobile Home Tub Shower Diverter
- Pfister Pfirst Series 2-Handle Bar/Prep Faucet
Moen 8798 Commercial M-Bition Kitchen Faucet – Best 3-Hole Kitchen Faucet
It has been finished with a stylish chrome finish and can easily be wiped clean if someone does use his or her dirty hands on the kitchen faucet.
The faucet features a water flow of 1.5 gallons per minute and you will have both the hot water and cold-water tap on either side.
The reflective look will not only make it look more stylish, but the faucet also tends to look a little more expensive than it really is, giving you a great way to impress your guests when they visit or enter the kitchen.[wpmfc_cab_ss]One of our favorite parts is the installation and this faucet can easily be installed without much additional help. It is lightweight and most of the tools have already been included, making the faucet a breeze to install yourself.[/wpmfc_cab_ss]
This will be a great way to save some money from professional installation; you will only need to follow the manual.
Looking at the price, the faucet is also really affordable when compared to some of the others we have seen. Moen is one of the most recognized brands and with a 5-year limited warranty, you can be sure that you will be protected and have ample time to test out all of the features and find out whether this faucet is as durable as they claim.
- Premier finishing process – finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Faucet body constructed of brass
- Durable quarter turn ceramic cartridge
- Double handle operation – handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- Spout swivels 180 degrees, providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- Vandal resistant torque screw to discourage tampering
- Meets current legislation, including ab1953 (california) and s152 (vermont)
- ADA compliant – complies with the standards set forth by the American with Disabilities Act for kitchen faucets
- Low lead compliant – meeting federal and state regulations for lead conten
Did you choose Moen 8798 Commercial M-Bition Kitchen Faucet? Don’t forget to purchase useful accessories:
Premier 126965 Waterfront Kitchen Faucet – Most Stylish Kitchen Faucet
The Premier Waterfront Kitchen Faucet is also made from stainless steel and features a hybrid housing.
The faucet is quite tall and will allow you to wash down larger items inside the sink without any real hassles.
The faucet is also ADA compliant and can be quite easy to use by virtually anyone in the home, including the elderly and children.
The spout has the ability to swivel in multiple directions, this allows you to easily reach certain areas and clean certain household products.
It has a decent flow rate, allowing the water to gradually flow down and with a hot and cold-water tap, you can control the water temperature a little better and easier.[wpmfc_cab_sd]The biggest downsides to this faucet are the durability and the fact that it does leak from time to time. This could be problematic. It could also cause some significant problems for you as you are using it and the entire faucet breaks, allowing water to spray out. Fortunately, the washers are made from durable brass and this will certainly hold up.[/wpmfc_cab_sd]
It is also worth noticing that the faucet comes with a 10-year warranty and this could keep you protected from any manufacturer defects and problems. The faucet is really affordable and should offer great value for your money if you are looking for something cheap to upgrade your current faucet in the home.
- Hybrid material housing
- Brass reinforced inlet shank
- Twin lever handle
- Hybrid construction with lead-free polymer waterways
- High-arc stainless steel spout
- Washerless cartridges
- Less spray
- Suitable for 8-inch on-center, 3-hole installations
- 1/2-inch IPS connections
- Certified lead-free, ADA compliant
Did you choose Premier 126965 Waterfront Kitchen Faucet? Don’t forget to purchase useful accessories:
Peerless P299568LF Choice Two Handle Kitchen Faucet – Water-Saving Kitchen Faucet
The Peerless Kitchen Faucet is designed in the same way as the previous faucets and also includes the 2 handles on either side.
The faucet is made from durable brass materials and includes a stylish chrome finish that should allow you see a reflection of your self and amp up the style of your entire kitchen when installed.
The faucet has the ability to dispense around 1.8 gallons per minute and once it has been correctly installed, it will meet with the ADA compliance.
The faucet is extremely lightweight and not very tall; this could potentially hinder you from washing some of the larger items if you just want to rinse them down.[wpmfc_cab_ss]Installing the faucet is rather easy and simple to do. You will not need a lot of specialized equipment and this can be done in just a couple of minutes.[/wpmfc_cab_ss]
The instructions are also rather simple to read and understand and once the faucet has been installed, it will be extremely easy to use by anyone in the family.
In terms of the price, the faucet is still rather affordable and we would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a new one. It comes with a lifetime warranty on the finish and the rest of the faucet. This makes it easy for you test out all of the features and look for problems and should provide you with some peace of mind.
- ADA compliant when installed properly
- Faucet and Finish Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Compliant with California and Vermont low-lead legislation
- Water Efficient Product meeting CALGreen standards
Did you choose Peerless P299568LF Choice Two Handle Kitchen Faucet? Don’t forget to purchase useful accessories:
Ultra UF08042C Two-Handle Chrome Lavatory Faucet – Best 3-Hole Bathroom Faucet
Designed for your bathroom, the Ultra Lavatory Faucet is definitely not designed for your kitchen and should be the ideal option for the bathroom.
It has also been constructed from solid brass materials and includes a chrome finish with all the shine in the world and should provide a great reflection and a clean feeling and look.
The faucet consumes around 2.2 gallons per minute when fully open and has a ton of power, allowing you to wash down anything you need to.
The faucet is quite easy to install and once you have it fully installed, the faucet should be perfect and match the décor of your kitchen without you making too many additional upgrades.[wpmfc_cab_sd]The biggest downside to the faucet is the additional weight that you will need to deal with. Unfortunately, you might need some help installing it and even though it is easy to install, the sizing will be a factor. This faucet is not ideal for the kitchen and the smaller spout might not reach over your sink if you have a large sink.[/wpmfc_cab_sd]
The faucet is rather inexpensive and this makes it possible for users to buy more than one and have the same stylish faucet anywhere in the home. The faucet also comes with a decent 1-year warranty that will keep you protected and we would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for something new in the bathroom.
- Lavatory faucet
- ABS body
- Washerless cartridges
- 1/2-Inch NPSM threaded male inlet shanks
- 4-Inch centerset
- Three hole installation
- ADA Compliant
Did you choose Ultra UF08042C Two-Handle Chrome Lavatory Faucet? Don’t forget to purchase useful accessories:
Kingston Brass KS1161BX Vintage Widespread Lavatory Faucet – Editor’s Choice
Made from brass with a chrome finish, the Kingston Lavatory Faucet is designed for the stylish homes in need of a stylish faucet in the bathroom.
The timeless design means that your bathroom will never look out of style and you will be able to control the water usage and temperature with the 3-hole design.
The faucet has a water flow of 1.2 gallons per minute, giving you ample water and power to ensure that you could wash down any dirt with ease.
Thanks to the brass, the faucet seems to be rather durable and easy to install with only the basic tools required to do this yourself in the comfort of your own home.[wpmfc_cab_sd]One of the biggest downsides to the faucet is the short spout that may not reach as far as you would like it to. The faucet also tends to be rather heavy and this will force you to test the strength of your sink before installing it to ensure that it is strong enough. It is also worth mentioning that the faucet works perfectly in the bathtub as well.[/wpmfc_cab_sd]
Another major problem is the price and this faucet is rather expensive. However, if you are looking for something with a Victorian style, this will be the ideal faucet to choose for improving the look of your home. Finally, the faucet is also compliant with the California Energy Commision and should help you save some additional costs.
- Polished Chrome Finish
- Includes all mounting hardware
- Bathroom faucet
- Brass construction
- 1/4 Turn ceramic disk cartridge
- 8-Inch to 16-Inch adjustable spread
- Drip-free ceramic cartridge system
- Meets ASME A112.18.1, ANSI/NSF 61 Sec. 9 code
- Iron pipe size (IPS): 0.5″
- Designed for lifetime performance
Did you choose Brass KS1161BX Vintage Widespread Lavatory Faucet? Don’t forget to purchase useful accessories:
Builders Shoppe 3310CP Mobile Home Tub Shower Diverter – Best Versatile 3-Hole Faucet for Kitchen and Bathroom
With a unique design that goes into the wall, the Builders Shoppe Shower Diverter is designed for your mobile home as well as your bathroom.
The faucet is designed from solid brass materials and instead of going into the sink; it will need to go through the wall.
The polished chrome finish should give it a decent look as well.
What makes this faucet so impressive is the fact that it is rather easy to install and will look somewhat different from the average faucet you find in your homes.
The taps are easy to operate and the quarter stop enables you to get the perfect amount of water flow without wasting too much water in the process.[wpmfc_cab_sw]The problem we found with this faucet is the amount of plastic that has been used in the construction. This could play a major part in the durability and the taps seem to be rather flimsy. However, by handling them with care, you should get the best possible results to ensure that the faucet looks and works great.[/wpmfc_cab_sw]
Finally, you will be looking at the price and this faucet is surprisingly affordable when compared to some of the others. It is also rather functional and the design is versatile, meaning that it can be used in the bathroom or in your kitchen. We would also go as far as recommending this faucet for your mobile home if you happen to have one.
- Two handle non-metallic (plastic) tub shower diverter
- 3 hole 8″ installation ideal for manufactured, modular, and mobile homes
- Lever handles with quarter-turn stops for ease of operation and precise temperature control
- Washerless cartridge ensures long lasting use
- Easy installation
- Faucet finish: Chrome plated
- Faucet material: Non-metallic (ABS plastic) body, handle, spout, and waterway
- Shower head material: Non-metallic (ABS plastic) head, arm, and flange
- Standard sized U.S. plumbing and connections
- S. plumbing industry regulatory agency approved, listed under IAPMO
- Also available in brushed nickel and brushed bronze finish
Did you choose Builders Shoppe 3310CP Mobile Home Tub Shower Diverter? Don’t forget to purchase useful accessories:
Pfister Pfirst Series 2-Handle Bar/Prep Faucet – Best Replacement 3-Hole Faucet for Kitchen and Bathroom
Last but certainly not least, we have the Pfister Kitchen Faucet and this faucet is designed in the traditional way you would expect to find the most faucets on the market.
It has been constructed from metal and while this does not give you the durability of brass, it is still functional and polished in chrome for a stylish look.
The faucet is extremely easy to install and can be used virtually anywhere in the home. It is also compliant with ADA standards and while it looks great in the kitchen, it can be used for any sink.[wpmfc_cab_sd]However, we do not recommend using it outdoors as the wear and tear might cause some damage in the long run.[/wpmfc_cab_sd]
The faucet will give you a water flow of around 2.2 gallons per minute; this is quite hefty if you are looking to save some water. It is also worth noting that the knobs are made of plastic and while this seems great, it will eventually break and you might need to have them replaced. Leakages might also occur when used consistently for long periods.
Nevertheless, the faucet is rather affordable and this is something to keep in mind as well. It is the ideal replacement faucet if you have one broken and while you are saving for a more expensive one. The faucet comes with a lifetime warranty from any manufacturer defects and we would stick by highly recommending it as a temporary faucet.
- Chrome finish
- Metal handles
- Meets ADA/ANSI A117.1 requirements, ensuring accessibility to all disabled persons
- Product complies with NSF/ANSI 372 and conforms with lead content requirements for “lead-free” plumbing as defined by California, Vermont, Maryland, and Louisiana state laws and the U.S. Safe Drinking Water Act.
- Includes decorative deckplate
- Trade exclusive faucet
- Includes all installation hardware required
Did you choose Pfister Pfirst Series 2-Handle Bar/Prep Faucet? Don’t forget to purchase useful accessories:
Best 3-Hole Kitchen and Bathroom Faucets – Buyer’s Guide
Now that you have a better idea of the 3-hole faucets that we would recommend and which ones will give you the best value for your money. We have also decided to test out all of these faucets and compare them to some of the normal faucets. Here are a couple of the drawbacks and benefits that could expect to deal with when choosing one.
- These faucets tend to be a little more affordable than your more advanced and larger faucets. The faucets are ideal if you are looking to replace one of your older faucets for the time being and they should give you great value for your money
- The faucets are also stylish and they look somewhat different from the modern faucets we all turn to in modern times. The faucets will look great in your kitchen; bring back the old traditional look
- These faucets are also quite versatile, with many of them allowing you to have them installed in your kitchen or the bathroom. This means that you can have the same faucets all throughout the home
- It is also worth mentioning that the faucets are easy to install and you will not need much in terms of diverters. With different holes, it is much easier to control the overall flow of water as well
- Some of these faucets might have stale designs and this means that they might not be as stylish or improve the style of your home. You will need to look out for this when purchasing them
- The durability might also be lacking when comparing them to some of the more modern faucets. You will need to pay a lot of attention to the materials that have been used and especially those used for the taps
- Finally, it can also be hard to find the right one, with some of them only having shorter spouts that are designed for the bathroom. Finding the right one might be a timely process if you do not know what to look for
How to Install the 3-Hole Faucets
The 3-hole faucets can be rather easy to install and you will not need to have a ton of specialized equipment to do this. You simply need to follow the instructions and divert the water to the right ports.[wpmfc_cab_sw]It is worth mentioning that the holes used for the faucets might vary from one another and you will need to look at this as well.[/wpmfc_cab_sw]
Finally, the sprayers are not common on the 3-hole faucets, but we have seen a couple of these faucets with sprayers as well. They will be a little harder to install and you should have diverters for the water. In addition, this feature will ramp the price significantly as well.
How To Install a 3 Hole Bathroom Faucet look at the video:
Key Features to Consider When Choosing a 3-Hole Faucet
With all this basic knowledge, you should think that you know all about faucets, but we have delved a little deeper into the design and the construction of these faucets to find out which features are the most important for you to look at. Here are the most important features to keep in mind when selecting a faucet: design, size, for bathroom or kitchen.
It is fundamentally important that the faucet meets the current decor in your home and instead of forcing you to change it, it should actually complement the décor. For this, you will need to look at the style and the finish, but as we have seen, chrome works perfectly well with just about anything.
If the faucet is too big, you might not be able to use it as you please. The size and the weight of the faucet should also be looked at, as this will give you the best idea of whether it will fit in your home. It is also worth mentioning that the length of the spout should exceed the installation point to your sink.
Bathroom or Kitchen
Finally, you will need to decide which one you want and where you will be using the faucet. If it is for your bathroom, the design will be a little different from the one for your kitchen. You will need to choose between these two types when selecting a faucet. Nevertheless, you could also find faucets for your mobile home.
Which One Will You Choose?
The faucet has a way of ramping up the style in your home or the area it is installed and the 3-hole faucets take us back to the traditional look of them. With this information, you should be empowered to choose the right one for your needs and we would definitely recommend all of them on our list.
We would like to thank you for reading this article and we would like to encourage you to share your thoughts on the best 3-hole faucets. Please be sure to let us know in the comment section if you think we might have missed any other great 3-hole faucet.