Drills are a must have in every tool belt, whether you are a professional or hobbyist. However, they are also fairly large for what they do, and oftentimes, you need to drill a hole or drive a screw in a much smaller area.
That is where right angle drills come into play. With a head sits at a 90 degree angle, this type of drill can reach spaces other drills can only dream about. However, this type of drill also comes with a few more caveats than most.
Since its use is more specialized, there are fewer drills of this type that are simply good at everything. Instead, they often gravitate to one niche or another. That is why we have put together a list of the 9 best right angle drills 2017 and provided a comprehensive buyer’s guide to assist you with your selection.
Best right angle drill 2017 reviewed
The following are the best right angle drill on the market:
- DEWALT DCD740C1 20-Volt MAX, Power: 20 volts, Profile: 4”
- Bosch 1132VSR, Power: 3.8 amps, Profile: 4”
- DEWALT DWD460K, 11.5 amps, Profile: 7.4”
- Bosch PS11-102 12-Volt, Power: 12 volts, Profile: 4.2”
- Ryobi P241 ONE Plus 18V, Power: 18 volts, Profile: 5.1”
- Makita AD02W, Power: 12 volts, Profile: 3 ½”
- Makita XAD01Z 18-Volt, Power: 18 volts, Profile: 2 ½”
- Milwaukee 2708-22 M18, Power: 18 volts, Profile: 3 ⅔”
- DEWALT DW120K, Power: 7 amp, Profile: 4 ½”