When looking at a top quality kitchen faucet, we generally look at the overall finish and the finish will dictate the style of the faucet and whether or not it will be ideal for your home.
Chrome is used in some of the high-end brands, while brushed nickel is also a great option that many people choose to go by when selecting a faucet.
We had the opportunity to look at some of the best stainless steel kitchen faucets 2018 and their overall designs, giving a clear idea of which ones could be beneficial to your home.
The stainless steel kitchen faucet is something you will be looking at when you need affordability and quality all mixed up in one and here you will find the best on the market today.
Best Stainless Steel Kitchen Faucets 2018 Reviewed
With so many available options, it can be hard to find the right one and many people simply settle for the first one that looks good, without knowing much about all of the features that surrounds the product. We have tested these faucets and these bite-size reviews should enable you to see exactly which faucets you might want or need:
- Kraus KPF-1602SS Single Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet
- Kraus KPF-1650SS Kitchen Faucet
- Kohler K-560-VS Bellera Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet
- Comlenn Commercial Stainless Steel Faucet
- VCCUCINE Commercial Stainless Steel Pull Out Kitchen Faucet
- Shaco Modern Faucet
- Delta Faucet Peerless P299578LF-SS Faucet
- VAPSINT 360 Degree Swivel Faucet
- Pfister Pfirst Series 1-Handle Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet
|Model||Flow Rate:||Spout Height:||Spout Reach:||Functions:||Rating||Review|
|Kraus KPF-1602SS Single Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet||1.8 GPM||11.5 inches||8.5 inches||Integrated Two-Way Diverter for Smooth Flow Control, Spout Swivel 360-degrees||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️||Check our Review!|
|Kraus KPF-1650SS Kitchen Faucet||1.75 GPM||7.25 inches||8 27/32 inches||1 or 3-Hole Installation with Optional 10" Deck Plate, Lead-Free All-Metal Construction, Spout Swivel 360-degrees||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️||Check our Review!|
|Kohler K-560-VS Bellera Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet||1.8 GPM||10 3/16 inches||7 7/8 inches||Three-function pull-down sprayhead with touch control, 360-degree spout rotation||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️||Check our Review!|
|Comlenn Commercial Stainless Steel Faucet||-||7.5 inches||9.1 inches||For left-handers, High-arch Spout and 360-degree rotation||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️||Check our Review!|
|VCCUCINE Commercial Stainless Steel Pull Out Kitchen Faucet||-||4.72 inches||10.23 inches||Dual Function Pull-Out Sprayer: aerated stream & powerful cleaning rinse, 360-degree rotation||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️||Check our Review!|
|Shaco Modern Faucet||-||9.5 inches||-||Standard spout swivels 360-degree, High arc spout provides more clearance and better access to the sink||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️||Check our Review!|
|Delta Faucet Peerless P299578LF-SS Faucet||1.8 GPM||-||9 inches||Two Handle Lever, Three-function pull-down sprayhead with touch control||⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️||Check our Review!|
|VAPSINT 360 Degree Swivel Faucet||-||11.4 inches||7.5 inches||Fits both contemporary 3/8" water supply system and old style 1/2" hose connectors(with adapters)||⭐️⭐️⭐️||Check our Review!|
|Pfister Pfirst Series 1-Handle Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet||1.75 GPM||6-1/4 inches||8-13/16 inches||Pullout spray faucet head with 38” hose, Spout swivels 180-degrees, 2 Function sprayhead||⭐️⭐️⭐️||Check our Review!|
Kraus KPF-1602SS – Best Commercial Stainless Steel Kitchen Faucet
Kraus is one of the leading brands on the market today and the Kraus KPF-1602SS Faucet is a commercial/industrial style faucet constructed from premium brass materials.
Kraus KPF-1602SS is nice choice in under 200$ faucets price range.
The faucet has been tested to be lead-free as well and with a good stainless steel finish, you should not need to worry about anything being rusty.
A unique part of this faucet is the two-way converter and instead of only using the pull-out spout, you have a smaller spout that comes out of the faucet for simply washing smaller things with much more ease.
[wpmfc_cab_ss]An additional soap dispenser is also included and this will hold up to 14-ounces of soap for easily washing dishes.[/wpmfc_cab_ss]
Since Kraus is one of the most elite brands on the market today, one would expect to shell out quite a lot of money for this faucet and while it might be more expensive than the standard one you find on the market, it is still affordable. This is the ideal faucet for those in restaurants or professional chefs looking for something more functional.
- Lead-Free Brass Construction w/ Superior Rust-Resistant Finish
- LiteTouch Single-Lever Flow Control
- Heavy-Duty Commercial-Style Spring Design
- Integrated Two-Way Diverter for Smooth Flow Control
- Powerful Pre-Rinse Spray
- Spout Swivels 360 degrees for Complete Sink Access
- Easy-Clean Rubber Nozzles Prevent Hard Water Build-Up
- Kerox Ceramic Cartridge (tested w/ 500,000 cycles)
- High Performance / Low Flow Neoperl Aerator
- Certified and Listed by cUPC , UPC, NSF, ANSI, AB1953, CALGreen, FTC, DOE, CEC, MASS, CSA, IAPMO, SCC, and ADA
Did you choose Kraus KPF-1602SS Single Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet? Don’t forget to purchase useful accessories:
Kraus KPF-1650SS – Best Faucet For Restaurant Use
Next, we have the Kraus KPF-1650SS Faucet and this faucet is a little more basic than the previous one.
It is also designed from lead-free metals and can be easily installed in your kitchen.
The faucet has been finished with stainless steel as well.
One small concern might be the overall durability of the faucet if used often.
The pull-down design is where all the emphasis has been placed with this faucet and thanks to this pull-down feature, the faucet can easily be moved to reach farther distances as well.
[wpmfc_cab_ss]It features a decent flow rate of 1.75 GPM and this will allow you to rinse down any dishes with the utmost of ease and remove some tough stains as well.[/wpmfc_cab_ss]
The faucet is a little more affordable than the previous one and will still be as durable and easy to use. Some might even say that it could be a little easier to use than the previous one from Kraus. It is also worth noting that the magnetic docking is great and you should definitely like this for keeping the faucet head in place at all times.
- Lead-Free All-Metal Construction
- Single-Lever Flow Control
- Heavy-Duty Commercial-Style Spring Design
- Dual-Function Pull-Down Spray Head w/ Magnetic Docking
- Easy-Clean Rubber Nozzles Prevent Hard Water Build-Up
- Kerox Ceramic Cartridge (tested w/ 500,000 cycles)
- High Performance / Low Flow Neoperl Aerator
- Superior Corrosion & Rust-Resistant Finish
- 1 or 3-Hole Installation w/ Optional 10″ Deck Plate
- Codes/Standards Applicable: cUPC (UPC&CSA), NSF 61, NSF 372, AB1953, EPA, CALGreen, MASS, FTC, DOE, CEC and ADA
Did you choose Kraus KPF-1650SS Kitchen Faucet? Don’t forget to purchase useful accessories:
Kohler K-560-VS – Best Stylish Home Faucet
The Kohler K-560-VS Bellera Faucet is another top of the one-hole kitchen faucets that has been designed and constructed from top quality materials with a durable stainless steel and anti-rust feature.
It is somewhat smaller than most other pull-down faucets and the design is also a little more complex or different.
One of the main features is the ability to rotate the full 360-degrees.
The faucet also pull back automatically when it has been pulled down and thanks to the design, it does not have that look of something that you would find in a restaurant.
It can also be installed in virtually any kitchen type and no specific number of holes are required.
[wpmfc_cab_ss]Adjusting water temperature also seems rather easy with this pull-down hose and you have a stylish lever that could easily be moved and turned to meet all of your needs.[/wpmfc_cab_ss]
The faucet does not command such an expensive price and this will make it a great investment for virtually any home and kitchen that you might have.
- Single handle is simple to use and makes adjusting water temperature easy
- High-arch gooseneck spout and 360-degree spout rotation offer superior clearance for filling pots and cleaning
- Three-function pull-down sprayhead with touch control allows you to switch from stream to Sweep spray to pause
- Sweep spray features specially angled nozzles that form a wide, powerful blade of water to sweep your dishes and sink clean
- DockNetik, a magnetic docking system located within the spout, smoothly glides and securely locks the sprayhead into place
- ProMotion® technology’s light, quiet nylon hose and ball joint make the pull-down sprayhead easier and more comfortable to use
- MasterClean™ sprayface features an easy-to-clean surface that withstands mineral buildup
- Ceramic disc valves exceed industry longevity standards, ensuring durable performance for life
- 8 gpm (gallons per minute) maximum flow rate at 60 psi
Did you choose Kohler K-560-VS Bellera Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet? Don’t forget to purchase useful accessories:
Comlenn Commercial Stainless Steel Faucet – Most Popular Stainless Steel Faucet
The Comlenn Commercial Faucet is a real work of art for your home and it has been designed from top quality metal materials with a stylish brushed nickel finish that will certainly turn heads and allow your faucet to look great.
It features a standard one-hole installation and this can be done with the utmost of ease, making it great for any kitchen.
The faucet features 360-degree rotation and this will enable you to reach virtually anywhere that you need to when cleaning.
It also features the additional pull-down mode and this will add some distance that it can be used for washing down your dishes.[wpmfc_cab_sd]The biggest downside that we found with this faucet is the lack of durability and the spout seems to be loose from time to time. It also has a tendency to leak when used for long periods of time and you need to be willing to put in the time for maintenance and replacing the washers. Fortunately, this is not a timely task and can easily be done.[/wpmfc_cab_sd]
The price of this faucet is really affordable and this does make it a great buy and investment for anyone looking for a new faucet. It is not that height as you would expect some of the commercial faucets to be and can work in virtually any kitchen.
- 1 Hole Easy Installation. Escutcheon not included
- Single Handle: easy control of hot and cold water
- Durable Brushed Nickel Finish: resists tarnish and corrosion from daily use
- Premium Ceramic Disc designer faucet: smooth stream/spray water flow, drip-free
- Pull Out Sprayer and 360 Degree Rotation: offer more room pots/pans and superior clearance for sink
Did you choose Comlenn Commercial Stainless Steel Faucet? Don’t forget to purchase useful accessories:
VCCUCINE Commercial Stainless Steel Pull Out Kitchen Faucet – Most Affordable Commercial Faucet
The VCCUCINE Faucet is a industrial faucet that has been designed for use in commercial areas.
The faucet is ideal to be used in kitchens that you will see in high-end restaurants.
It has been constructed from solid brass materials and this means that you will not have durability issues, while the brushed nickel finish adds to the style to the kitchen.
The dual sprayer is quite functional and this will enable you to reach areas that might be too far for a normal faucet.
It also includes the pull-down feature, making life easier if you need to reach a longer distanced area. The faucet does have a 360-degree spray angle, giving you some multifunctional use for it in your home.[wpmfc_cab_sd]The biggest downside is the size and the weight. When compared to some of the other faucets, this one tends to be rather heavy and this could make installation a little harder. The larger size also means that it might not be the best option for your smaller home or kitchen.[/wpmfc_cab_sd]
This faucet seems to be rather affordable for what you receive and you will have some great value for your money. It might not be the ideal design for your home, but if you work in the hospitality industry, this will be the ideal faucet for you and your staff. It is highly recommended for smaller shops and restaurants.
- Brushed Nickel, Solid Brass Construction & Ceramic Disc Valve: resist scratches & corrosion
- High-arch Spout Design with 360-degree Rotation: offers more room for a variety of sink activities
- Dual Function Pull-Out Sprayer: aerated stream & powerful cleaning rinse
- Mounting Hardware Included: easy to be installed. One hole mounted(without Deck Plate). NOTE: Heavy and big, please pay attention to its size and weight before purchase
Did you choose VCCUCINE Commercial Stainless Steel Pull Out Kitchen Faucet? Don’t forget to purchase useful accessories:
Shaco Modern Faucet – Best Three-Hole Stainless Steel Faucet
Finding a great modern faucet is not always easy and if you need the sprayer function included, this might also be rather tough if you need quality.
The Shaco Modern Faucet is designed for any home and it is constructed from metal with an elegant brushed nickel finish to complement your home and leave it stylish.
The main benefits offered by this faucet is the unique design and this design does complement your home and makes life easier for you.
It includes an additional sprayer and this will add some versatility to washing your hands or rinsing down dishes, but it does not include the pull-down feature that many people might be looking for.[wpmfc_cab_sw]One thing you should definitely keep in mind with this faucet is the complex installation and it will use a three-hole installation process that might not be ideal for every home. Besides this, the faucet is extremely functional and will be one of those that you could use in your kitchen and in your bathroom to wow the guests.[/wpmfc_cab_sw]
In terms of the price, the faucet is quite affordable and this will offer you some great value for your money. When looking at price, we always try to look for something that is not too expensive but still includes some of the features that we love and need. We would highly recommend this faucet as one of those.
- Standard spout swivels 360 degree
- High arc spout provides more clearance and better access to the sink
- Simple, elegant lines complement traditional decor
- Lead free
- Stainless steel brushed nickel finish, Scratch and Stain-Resistant
- 3 years warranty and 30 days money back guarantee
Did you choose Shaco Modern Faucet? Don’t forget to purchase useful accessories:
Delta Faucet Peerless P299578LF-SS – Another Great 3-hole kitchen faucet
The Peerless P299578LF-SS Faucet is a much more basic faucet and it is designed from top quality materials as well.
The faucet is stylish and can easily be placed in retro-style kitchen as well, with the kitchen being the main area that it should be placed.
The stylish design also comes with a sprayer and Delta has been known for delivering top quality products.
What makes this faucet stand out is the overall design and this design will certainly turn some heads once it has been correctly installed.[wpmfc_cab_sw]It does not have the pull-down feature, but with a water flow of 1.8 gallons per minute, rinsing down any real stains should not be of any hassles to you and it could easily be done with the touch of a button.[/wpmfc_cab_sw]
Once again, this faucet also has the same problem and you will need to deal with having 3 holes for the installation process to be completed correctly. Fortunately, the faucet is not that heavy and once you have the holes in place, the installation process should be easy and your faucet will be ready to use in virtually no time at all.
Another big plus is the price and this faucet is really affordable when compared to some of the other high-end faucets. It might not be classified as one of them, but we do not see any real issue why not. The faucet is really stylish and should give you great value for your money as well, giving you the opportunity to buy one for each room.
- High arc, rotating spout for superior accessibility
- Ergonomic blade handles offer easy control
- Matching side sprayer for easy pot filling and clean-up around the sink
- 4-hole sink application
- Valve Type: Washerless stem cartridge
- ADA compliant when installed properly
- Faucet and Finish Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Compliant with California and Vermont low-lead legislation
- Water Efficient Product meeting CALGreen standards
Did you choose Delta Faucet Peerless P299578LF-SS Faucet? Don’t forget to purchase useful accessories:
VAPSINT 360 Degree Swivel Faucet – Multifunctional Faucet
The VAPSINT 360 Degree Swivel Faucet is a cheaper single hole faucet and it’s designed to make life easier for you.
The brushed nickel has been incorporated to make the faucet look a little more stylish and help turn heads when someone does enter your home and looks around in your kitchen or needs to wash their hands.
The smooth handle operation is one thing that makes the faucet stand out quite a lot and thanks to this, the faucet enables you to control the water flow perfectly and will allow you to easily control the amount of water that you need to wash and rinse down your dishes to have them clean and ready for use once again.[wpmfc_cab_sw]The faucet has also been tested to be drip-resistant and thanks to the drip resistant feature, the faucet has been designed to last you a couple of years. It is also unique as many cheaper faucets generally do lack durability over time.[/wpmfc_cab_sw]
As an affordable faucet, this one should be perfect when it comes to enhancing your kitchen at virtually no price at all. We would definitely recommend the faucet for all your rooms that require some sort of water flow or need water dispensary.
- Simple Style Without Pull Out Spout Head Ensure Long Time Use
- Ceramic disc valve provides a lifetime of smooth handle operation and drip-free performance
- Brushed Nickel Finish With Solid Brass Construction Which Ensures Durability and Longer Life
- Fits both contemporary 3/8″ water supply system and old style 1/2″ hose connectors (with adapters)
Did you choose VAPSINT 360 Degree Swivel Faucet? Don’t forget to purchase useful accessories:
Pfister Pfirst Series 1-Handle Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet – Best Budget Faucet
Last but certainly not least, we have the Pfister Pfirst Series 1-Handle Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet and this faucet is designed to stand out from the rest of the faucets on the list.
The faucet features a unique design and it has been constructed from top quality materials that will add to the overall durability and the quality.
The pull out sprayer is rather powerful and this aids in giving you a strong water flow for rinsing down your dishes before adding them to the dishwasher.[wpmfc_cab_ss]It is also worth noting that the faucet has been rated to exceed the CALGreen criteria and this will allow you to save up to 20% more water than you usually do when simply just rinsing something down. It also does not contain any real lead content and this will definitely make the faucet perfect for drinking water as well.[/wpmfc_cab_ss]
In terms of the price, the faucet is rather affordable and this will make it a great option for those on a budget. The unique design has the ability to aid in spicing up your kitchen and taking it to the next level as well. We would definitely recommend this faucet to anyone looking for a new faucet that could change the overall look of his or her home.
- Pullout spray faucet head with 38” hose enhances faucets versatility
- 2 Function sprayhead – toggle between spray or stream modes conveniently in the palm of your hand
- Spout swivels 180-degrees providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- Includes optional escutcheon (cover plate) – for sinks with 3 faucet holes
- ADA Compliant
- Rated to meet or exceed CALGreen criteria, which helps to conserve water in the average home by at least 20 percent
- Meets ADA/ANSI A117.1 requirements, ensuring accessibility to all disabled persons
- Product complies with NSF/ANSI 372 and conforms with lead content requirements for “lead-free” plumbing as defined by California, Vermont, Maryland, and Louisiana state laws and the U.S. Safe Drinking Water Act
Did you choose Pfister Pfirst Series 1-Handle Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet? Don’t forget to purchase useful accessories:
Best Stainless Steel Kitchen Faucets – Buyer’s Guide
The stainless steel kitchen faucet has been designed with real care and since there are no real disadvantages to having one of these faucets, you should know some of the benefits that you will receive. These faucets are not only high quality, but some of the benefits are definitely in place to help you improve your lifestyle.
- These faucets are resistant to any rust that might become a problem
- Since they are lead-free, the faucets can be used for drinking water and not just clean dishes
- They are generally lightweight and can be quite durable at the same time
- The designs are rather stylish
- These faucets seem to be a little cheaper, even at the high-end level
- We have not found any real drawbacks you need to worry about with these faucets
Stainless Steel Vs. Chrome Vs. Brushed Nickel: Which One Is Better?
When looking for a kitchen faucet, there are a couple of things that you will need to keep in mind. The finish is one of those things and will have an adverse effect on the overall design. When it comes to choosing your faucet, you will need to decide between stainless steel, chrome, or brushed nickel:
- Stainless Steel: Since it has been constructed from a metal alloy, these faucets tend to be scratch resistant and also corrosion resistant. The material is also somewhat harder and this does aid in making it more durable as well.
- Chrome: Chrome is quite similar to the stainless steel finish and this also aids in the overall durability that you will have. The faucets will be scratch resistant as well, but chrome tends to be somewhat more stylish as well.
- Brushed Nickel: Nickel is the more affordable of the options and you will only be choosing this to save some money if needed. The nickel is somewhat softer and this also means that it will lack the overall durability that is found.
Advantages of the Pullout and Pull-Down Faucets
Most modern faucets will have the pullout or pull-down feature as the main thing that will add to the quality of your faucet and add some more functionality to the faucet. It also extends the reach of the faucet and this will enable you to fill up more jugs and even allow you to rinse down dishes if you need to before adding them to the dishwasher.
The Sprayer is another important aspect that needs to be looked at for your faucet. While it might be expensive to add one, it does give you a better water flow. Having this is ideal for getting rid of tough stains and will be useful in restaurants.
Which One Will You Choose?
Now that you have a better understanding of these faucets and how each of them works, you should be able to find the best stainless steel faucet to assist you. We would highly recommend all of these faucets and we believe that they each will serve their purpose in helping you improve the overall style and quality of your home.
We would like to thank you for reading this article and we would like to encourage you to let us know which one you would choose. Please let us know in the comment section if you think we might have missed any other of your favorites.